– The format of the posters is portrait A0. Posters should be displayed throughout the Conference.
– The preferred format for Oral presentations is Power Point (pptx), let us know in advance if another format would be needed. Regular oral presentation time is 20 min, questions and answers included. We kindly ask to respect this time limitation.
– “1-min” poster presentations time is up to 2 min, consider using a couple of slides in pptx format.
Please follow these steps to register for RICTA2015 and submit an abstract:
1. Create your user account
– Click on User Panel (on the top right of the web page). Basic data should be provided at this stage. Then an e-mail will be automatically forwarded to you providing a password for subsequent actions.
– After receiving the e-mail with your password, please enter with your userID and password to complete your data. You may want to Log out after your User Panel session.
2. Submit your contributions
Please note that while abstracts should be submitted in either English, Portuguese or Spanish, posters and oral presentations should be given in English. The abstract should be no longer than one page.
All the submitted works will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
A proceedings paper (extended abstract) can also be submitted; however, an abstract must previously have been submitted and accepted.
Submission of an abstract implies that at least one of the authors must attend the conference and present the work. Authors may submit more than one contribution, but will only be allowed to give one oral presentation.
Once your user account is created you may submit your abstract(s) using the User Panel. You will be able to check the status of your submission(s) at any time and update them before the submission’s deadline. Modifications asked by the reviewers for the final acceptance of your contribution(s) will be also possible afterwards.
– Please prepare your abstract by filling the fields showed in the web application: Title, Authors, Affiliation, Body, References and Acknowledgements. Abstracts may include one figure and one table. The web application will convert your abstract to LaTex and will then produce a pdf file. You will be able to see the pdf result and further modify the abstract if needed.
– You will be asked whether you prefer to present it as an Oral Presentation, or as a Poster. You will also have to select one of the following topic areas for your abstract:
- Atmospheric Aerosols
- Aerosols and Health
- Aerosol Technology
- Aerosol Fundamentals (Physics, Chemistry)
- Aerosol Instrumentation
3. Complete your registration – Attendance fee payment
Payment must be done by bank transfer. After 1 June registration will only be possible on-site.
- Account holder: SELMAK EFICIENCIA, S.L.
- VAT number (CIF): B93177418
- BAN: ES71 1465 0100 9819 0030 4942 (ING DIRECT)
- BIC/SWIFT CODE : INGDESMMXXX
- Reference: Participant name, RICTA2015
Registration is completed only upon receipt of payment. You should upload the receipt of payment of the registration fee using the User Panel. You may also check the status of your registration there at any time.
Invoices will be provided directly at the registration desk during the Conference; for on-site registrations it will be processed after the Conference.
Participants are advised to register before the early registration deadline.
|Until 20 May 2015||After 20 May 2015|
|Regular||220 €||250 €|
|Student||180 €||200 €|
The registration fee includes meeting attendance, conference material, coffee breaks and lunch on 29, 30 June and 1 July, as well as the Welcome Cocktail and the Conference Dinner. Access to the Conference is available only to the registered participants.
Failure to register by 1 June 2015 of at least one author of an accepted contribution will result in its removal from the program. Students should upload a copy of a valid student card or a letter certifying their status.
Should you have any problems with your upload, do not hesitate to contact us.